There is no doubt in this particular point that some people in India consider Cherrapunji as the wettest place, but it is also a very popular tourist destination for the other segment of people. By chance, if you are interested in planning a trip in the coming days, then definitely considering the city of Cherrapunji is a great idea and anyone can plan a night stay in Cherrapunji resorts. Following are some of the basic reasons why you should plan your trip to this particular city if you are a monsoon lover:
- Breathtakingly beautiful: One of the major reasons for visiting this particular city in Meghalaya state is that it is breathtaking in terms of overall natural views and ultimately receives an annual rainfall of 11,777 mm. This particular city happens to be not only the second wet place in India but also on the entire planet Earth. For any lover of monsoon and chai, visiting this particular place is definitely worth it so that they can take their best trip close to nature without any doubt.
- Plains of Bangladesh: Another very important reason why visiting this particular area is important is the plains of Bangladesh. It is very well situated in the east KHASI Hills of Meghalaya, and the clips of this gorgeous town or very much successful in providing people with mesmerizing views of the plains of Bangladesh. Everybody can easily witness the same from the top of the basket-shaped rock, which ultimately makes it very much popular and ultimately helps in providing people with a good number of benefits.
- Double Decker living root bridges: Another very important incredible wonder of nature is that this place comes with double Decker living root bridges which makes it very much popular across the globe. This particular area is very much successful in adding the element of thrill to the adventurous experience that people are interested in enjoying; this particular bridge is approximately a hundred meters in length and is known as a 150-year-old made natural wonder. This is one of the most important reasons to visit the city of Cherrapunji.
- Seven sisters waterfall: Another very important reason for visiting Cherrapunji city is the seven sisters waterfall which is the fourth largest in India and is very much gorgeous in terms of witnessing. This is also known by the name of MAWSMAI false and is one of the most important this is that you need to visit in this particular city. The best time to admire these multiple streams of water falling down from a large cliff is on a sunny day, but the majority of the time, this particular place remains lovely.
- NOKREK National Park: This is one of the most important reasons to visit the city of Cherrapunji, and it is home to the red panda in India. This is located approximately 130 km away from the main town and is one of the only places where you can find red pandas in India. In addition to this, Asian elephant and a significant variety of flowers and wildlife will be easily made available in this case, which makes it further popular, especially for nature lovers.
- THANGKHA RANG park: This particular place is situated only 12 km away from the main town and is one of the most important reasons for visiting Cherrapunji City. This is a simple one-way road built in between the lush green trees and ultimately provides people with accessibility to the basket Shiprock. This place is very much successful in overlooking the spectacular KYNREM water Falls which cascades down three steps. If you are interested in witnessing this particular place, then definitely visiting the Bangladesh planes should be on the top of your list.
- DAINTHLEN Water Falls: In addition to the basic story and historical aspects associated with this particular place, this is a very good picnic spot that people need to visit. It is very well situated in the mega fish, and you are of the major and people can easily cover this particular place by spending rejuvenating time over here and getting involved in the list of serenity which is surrounded by it.
- KREMPHYLLUT: This is very well situated in the South direction of the town and is one of the best possible places that you need to visit during the sightseeing of Cherrapunji city. This place is very well situated and crowded with local people, and the beauty of these caves is unmatched undoubtedly across the globe. People can easily enter the games from any of the three entrances, and there are two river passes as well, which people can easily enjoy.
- Hiking activity: If you are interested in enjoying the adventure Trail over here, then there is definitely no need to worry because the hiking activity can be perfectly carried out, and ultimately, you will be very well blessed in the whole process. The fascinating place to begin with the hiking activity is, to begin with, the double-decker caves, and ultimately, there are much more options to be explored by adventure lovers in this particular city.
- MAWSMAI caves: These are the fourth largest caves in the entire world and ultimately have been situated only 500 m away from the town. This is the most splendid place that you need to explore during the trip, and ultimately, it is a very important area that you need to visit in the entire Indian subcontinent. This also comes with a small pool formulated inside by the five different reverses so that everybody can enjoy the natural beauty very successfully.
Hence, if you are interested in planning the perfect time then booking accommodation at Cherrapunji Resorts is definitely a great idea for you so that you can have the best time in this particular city. Planning the trip between the months of October-May is definitely a great idea because relatively you will be getting lesser droplets and cooler temperatures, which makes it very much easy to travel here and there and have the best time creating memories.