The bridal shower party is a cheerful and touching celebration of farewell to a free life. Not only casual conversations with friends or funny contests but also memorable bridal shower gifts will help make it unforgettable. But how do you choose an exciting and helpful present? Let’s sort it out!
Bridal Shower Gifts Ideas
Guests eat, dance, drink, cheer to the fullest, and remember to honor the bride-to-be. So, catch a few bridal shower gift ideas, but think of a wife-to-be when choosing them:
- Certificates are becoming the most popular gift option. You can please the girl with procedures in the SPA salon, send her to a relaxing massage, or a cosmetics store.
- How about a honeymoon suitcase for a present? The newly married, for sure, will go somewhere on vacation, and then a bag will come in handy.
- An elegant jewelry box can be used to store jewelry and cosmetics.
- Portrait from a bride’s photograph stylized as the image of a cult historical figure. Choose an image that suits the wife-to-be. Maybe she’s beautiful like Aphrodite.
- Items of clothing with remarkable inscriptions (We have a bachelorette party! Last sip of freedom! Got married — I won’t be back!) You can put them on at the party.
- A set of t-shirts for a couple. Funny images of young people (these can be drawings or photo printing) with playful captions will amuse guests.
DIY Bridal Shower Gifts
It is easy for ladies to create their own unique bridal shower gifts. Are you fond of scrapbooking, clay modeling, and decoupage? Bring your talents to life.
It can be:
- An album made up of joint photos and decorated by you.
- A wish Book made in one of the scrapbooking techniques.
- A set of candles for the newlyweds will be required to light the hearth. You can arrange them based on the style and color of the future celebration.
- Wedding cake figurines made of clay or chocolate.
Is It Considered Bad Manners Not to Bring a Gift to a Bride’s Shower?
In principle, it is not customary to come to a party called a bridal shower without a shower. Therefore, if you are lucky and invited to both the wedding and the bride’s pre-wedding party, prepare two presents. Most importantly, you can split your budget between both options.
What Are the Worst Gifts for a Bride’s Party?
If you are one of the people close to the wife-to-be and want to maintain a good relationship with her after the wedding, remember the list of presents to avoid:
- A re-gift.
- Something you can’t afford.
- Sexy toys — don’t forget, a grandmother might be near!
- Something that suits you but not the bride.
- Something you gave the bride the first time she got married.
How about bridal shower gifts for guests? As a gratitude for a sincere evening, the bride can present some small things to her beloved friends in return. Let it be T-shirts, aromatic oils, chocolates — it doesn’t matter. The main thing is that it comes from the heart.