First, before starting the machine, check whether there is enough water in the water level indication of the constant temperature and humidity water tank, and if there is no water, please add water first. Otherwise, even if the power on, constant temperature and humidity tester will not work. Add water method: open the main door, unscrew the left stainless steel cover, take the accessory funnel, filling distilled water, used to provide microclimate humidity regulation. Fill the water between the water level indicator line can be. IR Lab Dyeing Machine
Second, after turning on the power supply, the display setup panel for designing the temperature and humidity of the climate chamber. Thermal resistance test, the temperature of the climate chamber is 20 ℃, humidity is 65%, humidity test, the temperature of the climate chamber is 35 ℃, humidity is 40%.
Third, thermal resistance test
(1) The order of testing is as follows: cold machine preheating – thermal resistance parameter setting – thermal resistance empty plate test – thermal resistance test
(2) Cold machine preheating: After turning on the power supply, the whole machine needs to be preheated for 45min, add a piece of medium-thickness fabric on the test board, and wait until the test board reaches 35 degrees Celsius, and take out the fabric. Then observe the temperature of the heating plate and the bottom plate temperature to 35.2 or so, to complete the cold machine preheating, you can test the specimen (or standard sample) into the test bench.
(3) Thermal resistance parameter setting: set up according to the standard requirements.
(4) Thermal resistance empty plate test: measure the thermal resistance under the temperature gradient without putting the test specimen. Empty plate test does not have to be done every time, due to the repeatable error of the empty plate test is quite small, it is recommended to test once in 3-6 months.
(5) Thermal resistance test: put the test sample on the upper surface of the test plate, adjust the lift button on the front end of the test bench inside the test compartment, cover the four sides of the metal crimp, when the metal crimp is exactly in the horizontal position, and then put down the plexiglass cover, cover the door of the instrument, press the start button, and the instrument will run automatically. When stabilized, press the stop button, the instrument will keep displaying the thermal resistance value as the test result.
(6) Replace the specimen and repeat the previous steps for the test. Finally take the average value for evaluation. The result retains 3 valid digits.
D. Moisture resistance test
(1) The test sequence is as follows: cold machine preheating – wet resistance parameter setting – humidification and water and test film placement – wet resistance empty plate test – wet resistance test -Wet resistance test
(2) Cold machine preheating: After turning on the power supply, the whole machine needs to be preheated for about 60min, add a piece of medium-thickness fabric on the test board, and wait until the test board reaches 35 degrees Celsius, and then take out the fabric. Then observe the temperature of the heating plate and the bottom plate temperature to 35.2 or so, complete the cold machine preheating, you can test specimens (or standard samples) into the test bench.
(3) In addition to humidification and water and film placement, the wet resistance test is similar to the thermal resistance, and will not be repeated here. Humidification: Press the wet resistance key on the control panel, loosen the waterproof connector of the regulating rod a little bit, the water inside the water tank will automatically flow into the test box, observe the water level indicator on the right side of the test bench and the surface of the porous board of the test body, touch the surface of the porous board with your hand, and when there is moisture out, you can stop pulling the water regulating rod upward and tighten the waterproof connector.
(4) take the film two, flexible side for testing, to the porous board surface paving, between the two layers of film can be appropriate to add distilled water to moisten. Take the attached cotton block to smooth the film, and remove the air bubbles between the film and the porous plate.