If you are also thinking of making an owl costume for your kids, then this article is going to help you a lot in this task. This article will teach you how to make an owl costume from a T-shirt. Let us know the complete process of making owl costume from T-shirt. The complete process of making the owl costume is as follows:-
To convert a t-shirt into an owl costume, the first thing you need to do is stick feathers on it. If you have a sewing machine then with the help of it you can easily paste the wings on the T-shirt. If you don’t have a sewing machine, you can also stick the wings on the T-shirt with permanent glue. You can use any old cloth or any shirt and T-shirt to make the wings. It would also work perfect for a wild outfit.
The list of essential items for the jungle costume is as follows:
1. Dark Tee
4. Kids Sunglasses
5. Craft Knife
6. Card Stock
7. Sewing machine or glue
8. Fabric Scrap (50-60 Feathers)
Make the jungle costume from the above ingredients in the following way:-
1. First cut out the wings from the fabric scraps using the template given below.
2. After that, by sewing those wings on a T-shirt or by sticking the clothes paste the wings on the T-shirt.
3. Keep sticking the wings on the T-shirt until you reach the top of the T-shirt and make a circle around the neckline.
4. Take a print out of the owl mask and cut it out with scissors. Then cut the mask with a knife and make eyes.
5. Then stick the mask of that owl on some spectacles so that it can be easily worn on the face.
You can download the template for the owl costume and mask from this link.
In this way you can make an owl costume for your child. If you also want to make an owl costume for your children, then you can take the help of this article.